He's always waiting

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Here's Jeremiah 13.

Go read from verses 1-7....

This concept struck me as i was reading it. I never saw this passage in this kind of light before. and i was amazed at how God reveals His heart slowly to me as i spent quiet moments just with Him alone..

This is it- God reveals His desires and purposes for each of our lives bit by bit, step by step, just like how He revealed His instructions to Jeremiah in this passage. If you noticed, He clearly revealed as to what to do now and next. He does not reveal them all at one go, for the sole purpose that we will cling onto Him continuously; that we will spend time every day to draw close to Him and listen for his small voice. It is in life's challenges that we will run to Him for comfort and refuge which no man can offer.

Think of why God gives us so many challenges, one after another? Apart from moulding us and building our character...He wants us to run to Him like how children would run to their father! He wants to assure us and embrace us.

Now i realised and understand that my Father in Heaven is ALWAYS waiting for me, to speak to me and to show me many wonderful plans He has for my life.

All i (or we) have to do is to spend time with Daddy......then only will we recognise His voice.

0 comments: