the unexpected

Tuesday, May 13, 2008



I was in KL with family just last saturday...it has been a long time since we went out as a family and therefore, the trip was a pleasant one :)

I love family trips.....best still, with all my cousins and relatives. :D

Whenever we go to KL, food was NEVER out of the list of "things to do", especially ROJAK! there's this rojak shop in subang jaya. Not really a shop but just a small stall under a mammoth tree....nevertheless, there's always a bee line of homosapiens.

oh no....i'm missing it now.

Then i was reminded of what happened years ago at the rojak stall.
I was drowned in my rojak and i couldn't bother much about what's going on around me. just my rojak and me.....i was enjoying the breeze and the sound of wind rushing through the leaves of trees.

and suddenly.....................................'splat'....

what a sound....i didn't bother cos well, it's only a sound out of the many sounds i was hearing. so i continued my eating and THERE! what a disgusting sight! u guessed it?

BIRD SHIT! not anywhere.......ON MY PLATE!
i haven't finished yet! why??!??!!
I was so angry at the bird...whichever bird it was! SO inconsiderate! If there's a fine for that bird, i'll make sure it gets it's fine..............

so that day as i was eating rojak again, i made sure (200% sure) that there was no bird up on the tree.

But still, to be 300% sure, eat it in the shelter...
:D however, it was an adventure! hehe!
i love adventures............................like climbing a tree! or driving a ferarri on the highway?! or be a worker in the chocolate factory!! hmmmmmmmmm.............

0 comments: