i saw SEX!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm currently reading this book by John and Stasi Eldredge, called Captivating- Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul. It's a pretty book with nice clothings. :) But most of all is its contents...they were beautiful in the sense that they speak directly into my heart. I believe not only mine, but all women....

What I found so true is that women are afraid of being abandoned, of being left alone....well, i am whom the book describes as. This is only one part which impacted me as i was reading...there're of course more about women :) U can borrow it if u want to but after i finish reading....guys also can :) hehe...

A few days ago, i was reading on this chapter, "Romanced", where God is our romancer. He says in Jeremiah 31:3, "I have loved you with an EVERLASTING love.". Don't you find it so so amazing to be loved by a God so high? :) Then came a part of this chapter........i'll just summarise it for u.

John(Stasi's husband) was on a business trip to Oregon and he took some time alone to be with God, and went down to the beach. He walked and prayed and finally sat down on the sand to watch the waves upon the sea. Then he SAW it!! He saw a huge plume of water shoot up into the sky and a massive humpback whale appeared right before him. There was no one around and the time of the whale's annual migration had long passed. John knew it was a gift from God to his heart alone, a gift from the Lover of his heart.

John then told Stasi about his experience and Stasi wanted it for herself too.....so she took an opportunity to be alone with God, similarly by the sea in another place different from John. She wanted a whale too and asked God for it. But she waited and waited, the whale did not appear?? So after waiting for quite a while, she got up and went. (okok, here's the cool part..!) As she was walking, she came upon a starfish, a beautiful orange startfish. And at once she knew it was a gift from God to her. God didn't give her a whale but a stunning starfish! She thanked him for it and as she walked on, she came upon a sight which she will never forget. There before her, behind her, surrounding her, there were hundreds of starfish! Zillions of them! There were purple, orange and blue ones in all sizes! Her heart jumped for joy because she knew God didn't just love her, He LOOOOVED her!


Isn't that amazing???? ahh!!! I want that too! I was so tired of everything that happened in my life recently.....so so tired. and afraid at the same time..About future studies and relationships etc. I just fell before Him and cried. Then i remembered this incident in the book.

I didn't ask for a whale or starfish....haha! so weird to see a whale in my backyard! i asked for butterflies...i told GOd to cheer me up with butterflies. i want to see very colourful ones....as usual, i waited and waited. I was staring out of my window and nothing flew pass..so i thought i wouldn't get to see the butterflies. so i drew my curtains..

And as i wanting to drive to yf, i started my car engine, a housefly flew towards my car windscreen and stucked itself there..i was disgusted at it. I was wondering how come this housefly is so huge? as i took a closer look, oh my goodness!!!! guess what???

THEY WERE HAVING SEX!!! RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES!!!

I can't believe it! After watching so many documentaries on animal planet, I've never seen flies mating before...and there they were, the male on top of the female. It was wonderful to see them doing that thing so close up! cool isn't it??and in yf, the topic was on healthy relationships. HAHA! what a match!

And only last night then i realised, it was actually a gift from God to me! It was just like how John got a whale and Stasi got startfishes! I got houseflies! hehe! well, it may sound so untrue, how could God give me houseflies as a gift?? But i just know it....and i was so delighted! i want more Lord! I want more! thank you so much! I know you LOOOVVEE me!

But previously in the car, i didn't realise it was a gift from God.......i was naughty. I swept the couple of with my wipers!!..........

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Oops.....sorry God!