No. 2

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

OK...

after 2 months and 7 days, this is my 2nd post..
haha! so pathetic!

But anyway, i had home tuition in singapore, teaching a primary 3 girl also called (Wei Ling-g=Wei Lin). She's very talkative and sometimes i'm just irritated bcos i can't keep up with her talking.

I've taught her for almost 3 weeks already and u know what? Everytime i pressed the doorbell of her HUGE 3-storey mansion, a 3 year old will come running to the door. I assumed she was welcoming me...so adorable! and i'm so honoured :) plus she smiled at me each time i waved at her from outside!

Today was quite a lonely day :( Cos wei went to school early as usual, mummy is in taiwan and daddy went out early too. So when i woke up, i saw nobody........that feeling is bad bad bad. But i realised i can complete many more things when i'm alone..My morning started of getting really pissed off when i realised that the laptop was gone!

It was lying there on the table last night! I knew wei took it to school...cos when i was in JC, my friends brought laptops to school becos of Project Work (PW)-counted as an A-level subject but its existence is really of no constructive purpose at all. I smsed wei twice to tell her off bcos i needed to use it! and when she replied, she said daddy was going to bring it home soon..

OOPSie......................so paiseh! and i was so argh! sorry for telling her off any-oh-how..didn't wanna quarrel on the first day of mummy-less. I was commanded in that sense to take care of her and wash her clothes and boil the water and this and that.

and tmr, i'm going to cook lunch for myself! hehe....i'm not the cooking type of girl (unlike pek pek), so it is a challenge. I'm the guinea pig of my cooking!

5 comments:

yourshoeah said...

you go girl. And poor weiz.. did you buy her an ice-cream? :D

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! A post!!!!! :D

Khoo Wei Ling said...

haha! no i didnt..but i left a big portion of fried rice as her dinner :) she was hungry then..so it's better than ice cream..haha!

rendezvous@isaac said...

WoW WOw wowww!! A POST!! Amazing......

Khoo Wei Ling said...

of course.... :) read the latest post!!!!