what a day AGAIN!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Today's like a continuation of yesterday's story...AHH!

It was peaceful on a normal tuesday morning in Sg...but chaos started to set in when i went for my first tuition class for today. AHHH!!! I can't believe it's that ridiculous!

I was supposed to have a class with a primary 5 girl somewhere quite far from my house at 5pm. So i went there and since it was a Condo, i had to go through security check first, call the house and all that procedures la, to ensure i'm not a conman(or con girl?) or something....if i look like a con girl, anyone can easily be a con!! waited outside for a few minutes just to get an answer of, "the owner doesn't recognise you."

I started to heat up within...i came before dear owner!!!

So i called the granny (apparently the granny seems to be more concerned about her granddaughter's studies than her parents....i wonder why??) and said i'm the tuition teacher..then she told me sorry...cos the girl was not home from a school outing yet. so can't have tuition..

SORRY??

what sorry!? i don't want sorry! i travelled all the way to give tuition and not to hear you say sorry! AHHH!!! I was so pissed off with her forgetfulness and also with her not replying my sms when i replied her.....but can forgive a bit cos she's an old lady. but still......!

Moreover, the primary 3 girl (Wei Lin) wanted to watch the last episode of the HK series at 7pm tonight, so her mother called me to change time.

I heated up even more........................................


my mood was all gone by then...gone! What on earth is all these? I'm only a small tuition teacher....please have mercy with your last minutes! I dislike last minutes!

last minutes are no minutes with lame excuses.......................

anyway, i finally arranged a time for WeiLin so she can watch her last episode (-_-) and i realised i didn't make her do a lot of work. We were chatting most of the time...and i told her my crazy day with all these crazy happenings. I was surprised she understood me! WOW! She even gave me her opinions......

I was comforted......really..

Despite all these messiness, I still thank God for the wonderful things that happened @ other parts of the day, including wei buying dinner for me and daddy offering his car rides to me. :) :) Thank you daddy and wei so much! I really appreciate ur help..... :D

I'm hoping that tmr will be a better day..CHEERS!


0 comments: