a morning at NUS

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I went for medical check up at NUS just a few mornings ago...

it was fun ;)

NUS is huge and so a map was needed to locate the hall designated. The 1st step was to register and PAY $30 for Xray scanning. Kiasu-ism was in the air..no money no talk. The staff nurse then asked me, 'did you bring form M?' I looked at her and OH MY GOODNESS!

I forgotten to bring it!! I thought 'die'...then she asked me again, "so yes or no?"

errr......I was still in a daze. was so terrified and thinking of the next step i should take. "no..didn't bring". But thank God she thought of the next step for me. She went to the computer behind her, punched some letters on the keyboard, then the printing machine beside the com roared. TADA! a piece of paper was ejected.....

it was the substitute form M.
phew......................

filled in some particulars and went for eye test + height and weight. I retained my weight BUT grew by 0.7m! ahaha!!!!! 0.7m!! I can't believe it! People told me i stop growing already...but oh yea, they're trying to trick me. :p eyesight was good...only 1 number read wrongly..the aunty said she let me go :D

now here's the part which amused me.........just so dumb la..

I had to undergo urinal test. well, everybody had to.....so i was given a container. I drank water in the morning but.....................unsuccesful la. I took such a long time in the toilet, just trying to prevent myself from getting paiseh. Anyway, i sneaked out and this guy caught my eye. He looked like a typical nerd but oh well, he lives up to the name i gave him.

He was gulping down so many mouthfuls of water!

I had no water bottle...

I was smarter! ;)

Turned on the tap and literally drunk NEWATER......

and of course..........succeeded!

i can't believe i did that...!

0 comments: